- This event has passed.
CARJ Urban Network Wed 25 March 2020
CARJ Urban Network Meeting
Wednesday 25 March 2020 (12:00 – 5:00)
Newman House, 111 Gower St, London WC1
The next meeting of the Urban Network will take place on Wednesday 25 March
2020 at Newman House, 111 Gower St, London WC1 (12:00 – 5:00). The following
is a provisional Agenda.
1. Welcome, introductions, brief reports and sharing 12:00
2. Amazon Synod – Final Report
Relevance to the UK and the wider world 12:45
3. Commission on the Constitution, Democracy and Rights 1:30
Margaret Ann Fisken, former Chair of CARJ
4. Immigration policy and practice after Brexit and the Election 2:00
Ruth Stokes, Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
5. Northern towns, cities, regions and the north/south divide 3:15
Ed Cox, Director of Public Services and Communities at the RSA
6. Any other business 4:30
7. Wrap up, finish and depart 4:45
A sandwich lunch will be provided. It is useful, for catering purposes, to know that
you are coming; but last-minute deciders are welcome. Arrivals from 11:30 and
meeting starts at 12:00.
Please contact CARJ if you would like to attend and for more information. email@example.com 0208 802 8080